The Infant of Prague Statue is a traditional depiction of the Christ Child and sign of devotion to Him.
- Join in a long line of people with special devotion to the Infant Jesus, including Saints Jerome, Francis, Anthony, Teresa of Avila, and Thérèse
- The Infant of Prague is often associated with the phrase “The more you honor me, the more I will bless you”
- Gowns are usually changed according to liturgical season
- The Infant of Prague Statue and corresponding gowns come in two sizes: 9” and 12”
- STATUE AND GOWNS SOLD SEPARATELY